Game 21 [3 AP / 3 Coaches] Duke (19-1, 6-1 ACC) vs. St. John's (11-8, 4-5 Big East) Sunday, Jan. 30, 2011 * 1:00 p.m.
* Duke (19-1, 6-1 ACC) faces St. John's (11-8, 4-5 Big East) on Sunday, Jan. 30 at Madison Square Garden. Tipoff is set for 1:00 p.m.
* The game is being televised by CBS with Verne Lundquist (play-by-play) and Clark Kellogg (analyst) calling the action.
* Duke is ranked No. 3 in the AP Poll and ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll, while St. John's is unranked in both polls.
* The Blue Devils' 19-1 record matches the best start in program history. Duke has now opened the season 19-1 nine times.
* Duke has won 37 of the last 39 games entering Sunday's game with St. John's. * The Blue Devils have won 10 of their last 14 games against Big East opponents. Duke-St. John's Series History
* Duke has won the last seven meetings and leads the all-time series 14-5.
* The Blue Devils have won five of the last seven games by 10 or more points.
* Duke has won six of eight games, including three straight, at Madison Square Garden.
* Duke has won 14 of the 16 meetings under Mike Krzyzewski. Duke at Madison Square Garden
* Duke is 25-14 all-time, including a 20-6 mark under Mike Krzyzewski, at Madison Square Garden.
* The Blue Devils have won five straight and 12 of their last 13 games at MSG. Numbers Game
* Duke has scored 80 or more points in 15 games this season. The Blue Devils have won 30 consecutive games when scoring 80+ points. Duke is 497-46 under Coach K when scoring 80 or more points in a game.
* The Blue Devils have had at least one player score 20 or more points in 15 straight games.
* Duke has had seven different players score 20 or more points in a game; marking the fourth time in school history a Blue Devil team has had seven 20-point scorers.
* The Blue Devils are averaging 40.1 rebounds in eight January games. Duke has outrebounded the opposition in seven of the eight games this month and 14 times overall.
* Nolan Smith is attempting to become the first player in ACC history to lead the league in scoring and assists. Smith is currently averaging 20.5 points and 5.7 assists per game. He is one of four players in the NCAA averaging over 20.0 points and 5.0 assists per game.
* Mason Plumlee has raised his rebound average an ACC-best 5.7 rebounds per game from a year ago. He ranks fourth in the ACC in rebounding at 8.8 rpg. and has grabbed 10 or more rebounds 10 times this season, including each of the last five games.
* Ryan Kelly is averaging 13.3 points and 5.3 rebounds, while shooting 76.9 percent (20-of-26) from the field and 80.0 percent (8-of-10) from three-point range over the last four games. He made 18 consecutive field goal attempts during that stretch, the second-longest streak in Duke history.
* Kyle Singler is 21 points shy of moving into the top 20 on the ACC scoring list. He enters Sunday's game with 2,124 career points.