[1 AP / 1 Coaches] Duke (5-0) vs. Oregon (4-1)
Saturday, Nov. 27, 2010 * 4:00 p.m. (EST)
The Opening Tip
* Duke faces Oregon on Saturday, Nov. 27 at 4:00 p.m. (EST) at the Rose Garden in Portland, Ore.
* The Blue Devils enter the contest 5-0 on the year, while the Ducks are 4-1 overall.
* Duke has won 15 consecutive games entering Saturday's contest.
* The game is being televised by FSN with Kevin Calabro (play-by-play), Marques Johnson (analyst) and Rebecca Haarlow (sideline) calling the action.
* Duke is ranked No. 1 in the AP and ESPN/USA Today Coaches Poll, while Oregon is unranked in both polls.
* The Blue Devils are looking to open the season 6-0 for the 18th time under Coach K. Duke has won the first six games of the year in each of the last three seasons.
Duke vs. Oregon Series History
* Saturday's game marks the first meeting between the two schools.
Duke vs. the Pac-10
* The Blue Devils are 25-16 all-time against teams currently in the Pac-10.
* Duke has won six straight games against the Pac-10, dating back to an 84-83 loss to Stanford on Dec. 21, 2000.
* The Blue Devils are 16-9 against Pac-10 teams under Mike Krzyzewski.
* Duke has won 9 of the last 11 meetings with Pac-10 opponents.
Singler vs. Singler
* Saturday's game will pit senior Kyle Singler against his younger brother, E.J.
* The Blue Devils have won 15 consecutive games, dating back to a 79-72 loss at Maryland on March 3, 2010. Duke has won 23 of its last 24 games overall.
* Duke has won 27 consecutive games in November, dating back to a 73-62 loss to Marquette in the championship game of the 2006 CBE Classic. The Blue Devils are 107-10 all-time in the month of November under Coach K.
* The Blue Devils have won 15 straight neutral site games, dating back to a 77-54 loss to Villanova in the 2009 NCAA Tournament.
* Senior Nolan Smith leads the ACC with 16 straight double-figure scoring games. He has scored 10 or more points in 29 of the last 30 games for the Blue Devils.
* Freshman Kyrie Irving grabbed CBE Classic MVP honors after averaging 14.0 points, 3.5 rebounds, 6.5 assists and 2.0 steals per game against Marquette and Kansas State.
* Mason Plumlee was named to the CBE Classic All-Tournament team after averaging 17.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 3.0 blocks per game in wins over Marquette and No. 4 Kansas State. The sophomore forward was 15-of-23 (.652) from the field in Kansas City.
* Duke's starting backcourt of Nolan Smith and Kyrie Irving is combining to average 30.8 points, 8.8 rebounds and 12.4 assists per game. The tandem is also shooting 50.5 percent (54-of-107) from the floor.
* Duke is the only team in the ACC with six double-figure scorers. The Blue Devils have had four double-figure scorers in four games this season.
* Duke has scored 80 or more points in four games this season. The Blue Devils have won 19 consecutive games when scoring 80+ points. Duke is 486-46 under Coach K when scoring 80 or more points in a game.
* Duke has had a different leading scorer in all five games this season. Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, Seth Curry, Mason Plumlee and Kyrie Irving have each led the team in scoring this season.
* With four double-figure scoring games this season, Kyle Singler now has 99 career double-figure scoring games. Johnny Dawkins holds the school record with 129 games with 10+ points scored.
* The Blue Devils are forcing 20.6 turnovers per game and converting those turnovers in 27.0 points per contest. Duke has forced 20 or more turnovers in three games.
* Duke has trailed a total of 2:18 this season. The Blue Devils have not trailed in the final 30 minutes of any game and has not trailed by more than two points this season.
* With a win on Saturday, Duke will cap off an undefeated November for the 21st time under Mike Krzyzewski.
* Kyle Singler is 11 rebounds shy of becoming the 16th player in Duke history with 800 career rebounds. The Medford, Ore., native ranks fourth at Duke with 281 career offensive rebounds.
* Duke's post rotation of Mason Plumlee, Miles Plumlee and Ryan Kelly is averaging 20.8 points and 14.4 rebounds per game as a unit. The trio is also shooting 60.0 percent (42-of-70) from the field on the year.
* The Blue Devils have won four of their five games by double-figures and rank first in the ACC with a +28.4 scoring margin.